Difference hormonal and food allergy acne

« ...So researched acne and food more, and found that vegetable oil was causing the worst of my acne. When I cut it out of my diet (such as sunflower oils) my skin cleared up. There was other things I did as well to make sure I was completely clear. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website....
...It's important that you not get discouraged if you have tried acne treatments in the past that didn't work. It happens to almost everyone....»

«...Be careful- A word of caution would be not to try this if you have a real sensitive skin. And also make sure that you don't apply toothpaste to your entire face as that might cause severe irritation and redness all over your face therefore make sure you only apply it in the infected area. Also make sure that you don't apply a tooth paste gel only use a tooth paste specially a while kind. Another thing about the toothpaste remedy is that it's not permanent and the results might not last that long....»
Full Text: musttchemystici.blogspot.com

tags: black men acne, top ten cures for acne, help with acne scarring